& PIK TV
TELUS & KOODO
Start collecting solar energy in 2-months.
Our goal is to have your solar energy system operating within two months or less from our first meeting. We work well with municipalities but understand that permitting and inspections may increase the timelines depending on the season. We will keep you updated on our progress and if we run into any issues along the way.
Do you qualify?
The only requirements for getting your solar power system are:
- You are the owner of the property where you want solar panels installed.
- You can share your power bill with us.
- Your roof is in good shape and capable of supporting the solar modules.
Ways to go solar
We have a flexible plan for you to get solar on your home. Our financing plan incorporates Government Rebates and Incentives. Allowing you to create a cleaner community at affordable rates.
- Purchase a system with hardly any upfront costs
- Set a monthly payment that is the same or smaller than your energy bill savings!
- Own your system
- Increase your property value
- Lower your carbon foot print!
Solar in 5 Steps:
1. Residence Survey
We visit your home to measure and create a custom proposal for your solar energy system.
2. Design & Permits
Our experts will create a custom design and notify you of any updates to the original plan. We then take care of city and utility permitting for you.
Our approved installers set up your solar system, set up your energy monitoring tools and your home gets upgraded to an energy micro generating home.
4. Municipality Inspection
We will contact your municipality and request a final inspection. The inspector will look at your system to assess that it is up to code.
5. Activating Production
We will turn on your system and congratulate you on being able to start saving and enjoying solar energy.
We have partnered with quality suppliers, trusted financing lenders and the best manufacturers to ensure every installation meets or exceeds standards and customer expectations.
Your #1 Solar Supplier in Western Canada
Our mission is to remain your #1 solar supplier.
This is achieved by:
- Making customer service our first responsibility.
- Staying true to our values.
- Helping homeowners create long-term savings.
- Building a community of homeowners that share our purpose and vision.
- Working hard every day to maintain our position.
Get in touch with us.
You may have more questions about going solar because there are many factors to consider when going to solar energy. We are here to guide you to make the right decision. Contact us today!
One camera and three automation pieces free!
Help protect every inch of your home with Smart Haven. Our home security cameras secure your property from intruders, vandalism, and burglars. Along with protecting your property, our surveillance cameras connect you to a TELUS monitoring center in Canada as part of our home security system network. Customize your security camera layout by contacting our security camera installation professionals.